New York this summer has been filled with muggy, humid days, pouring rain nights, and a whole lot of clouds. I’ve missed the bright blue skies and cool, breezy nights that I dream of when I think of summer. But now we’re only 3 weeks away from Labor Day (and Fashion Week), I’ve realized I need to get all my summer to-do’s in, and fast! Here’s my top ten list I hope to accomplish as soon as possible…
1. Make homemade sangria.
2. Adventure to a new beach in the area.
3. Go to an outdoor concert.
4. Wear every light material, white item I own. Also, donate every item, I did not and will not wear this summer!
5. BBQ fresh ingredients with friends.
6. Spend one full day without technology (yes, even instagram).
7. Treat myself to a spa day.
8. Play a game with friends outside: volleyball, kickball, etc.
9. Watch a sunset, and a sunrise.
10. Have an ultimate, romantic summer moment… tbd.
Now that it’s written down, it’s a must! What is on your end of summer to-do list?! If you’re in NY, I highly recommend “cloud city” at the Met Museum, it was one of my favorite spots this summer! If you have any recommendations for me, please share them below!