You can never go wrong sporting sequins during the holidays. Whether it’s a classic shift dress, or a modern pair of track pants, sequins will always be “in.” Rather than include some metallic mini or patterned piece, I wanted to choose just the most classic styles and shapes for the season. Sometimes you need a good go-to, one that you can slip on for that last minute party and feel great in. I’m all for silver or red, or sequins in any style, but for some people wearing sequins is daring enough. That is why for this guide I choose to stick with classic black. These are my favorite go-to sparkly items for the holiday season…
1. If you’re going to go super short make sure you’re covered on top. If you live in cold weather a long sleeve dress will keep you warm, but the mini will still be party-ready. Pair with tights and sky high heels.
2. For cooler weather, a short sleeve mini is best. It can normally get a bit warm in parties so I stick to shorter sleeves, especially here in Hawaii. I love the idea of pairing this dress with bold red satin heels, or gold metallic pumps.
3. For the dress-phobic or fashion forward lady, these track pants are insanely good. For $100, you can stand out on a budget. Pair with a graphic tee for day, and silk sleeveless black button down for night.
4. Mix your sequins with some metallic for a more feminine, girly approach. This dress also has a peekaboo v-neck back that is sure to turn heads, in the best way, of course.
5. For a sexy bit of sequins, this mini skirt is perfect for day to night. Pair with an oversized sweater for a relaxed look, or if you’re daring, a crop top for night!
6. If you’re more of a sit at home and watch movies type of girl, this cozy comfy sweater is the perfect for leggings and a big cup of cocoa on the couch. Bonus, it’s on sale!
7. If you’re looking for only a small amount of sequins, a clutch is the perfect way to punch up any outfit with a splash of sparkle! I’m crushing on this Kate Spade clutch, or this is a version for under $100.
Shop the post below, all items are from Nordstrom, but this post isn’t sponsored. I just love how easy their shipping and returns are!