I’ve been taking a break from blogging recently, but I wanted to write a quick post about a few beauty products I’m absolutely obsessing over and could not keep just to myself!
1. Kevin Murphy’s Damage Manager Instant Heat Shielding Spray. I bought this at my salon in NYC but you can also buy here. For around $25 this is the perfect protectant to save your hair from daily heat damage. I rarely blow dry my hair so I didn’t think I needed a protectant, but my colorist told me the opposite (especially for color treated hair)! I still use a straightener and curling wand and it’s drying out my ends and causing my hair to get tangled extra easy. This spray has a scent to it, but it dissipates quickly. Best part is, it dries SO fast, so when I spray it on my air dried hair in the morning, I can almost instantly start putting heat in my hair. For anyone that uses ANY heat (like literally even once a week), protect your hair!
2. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection at Sephora. I’ve been debating neutral shadow palettes for awhile but it wasn’t until I found this one that I needed to purchase. It’s thin, and compact, so you can throw it in even a clutch to transform your look from day to night after work. The colors are really pigmented and fun to mix and match. I love using the lighter looks for daytime, even at work, and then amping it up for dinner or a night out. So easy to travel with!
3. Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara at Sephora. I’ve been a drugstore mascara girl FOREVER. But I finally gave in to try this after reading raveeee reviews and I’m so glad I did. No clumps, and serious length. I am addicted to mascara and won’t even go to the gym without it, so I wear this everywhere. It’s very intense, and actually does semi-look like fake lashes, so if you don’t wear eye make up to work, skip this for night!
4. Beautisol Tea Tan Glow Wash Off Bronzer, here. I’ve used Beautisol for over a year now and absolutely love it. But this new product is my absolute favorite. It’s a mousse with color so you can see exactly where you’re applying it on your body. It dries within a minute and I haven’t had any streaks, rub off on sheets, or bad self tanner smell. It will wash off in the shower that night (or if you make a mistake). OFFER: Get 20% off the product here with the code fabboglow (expires).
5. Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap at Anthropologie. I randomly picked this soap up for my boyfriend at a boutique in Chicago and now I’ve fallen in LOVE. The slightly gritty texture from then salt gently exfoliates and the creamy texture won’t dry skin out like normal bar soap. The best part is the scent, it will stay with you for hours, subtle but super clean and delicious. I plan on buying them for all my guy friends but I won’t lie, I sneak it myself all the time too.
What are your favorite new (or new-to-you) beauty products?!
Note: All products were purchased by me except for the Beautisol product which was provided c/o. All opinions are my own!