Day to day I don’t like to wear a ton of makeup. If I’m going out to dinner or an event I’ll spruce it up but for the most part my day consists of working remotely, walking my pups and popping by the pool. I’ve cut down my makeup routine to the bare minimum, because let’s be honest, zero makeup in public just isn’t okay either. The essential is concealer, from there I add either: a bit of blush, balm or brow pencil.
I’ve used this concealer since stealing my mom’s stick in high school, tried and true, perfect coverage that stays all day. The rest of the products are semi-new to be, but I’ve used them daily for the last few weeks…
1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Orchid Hush- I’ve used this product for a few months but this shade is new to me and so subtle. It adds the perfect sheen with just a pinch of pink. Perfect highlighter as well. I dab it in my cupids bow on fancy nights out!
2. Covergirl Clump Crusher in Black Brown- it’s water resistant so perfect for quick dips or days by the beach. I wear this brown mascara when I want a little definition without feeling like I’m wearing makeup. No one likes raccoon eyes.
3. Lancôme Maquicomplet in Ivoire- covers any dark circles, veins, anything without feeling thick or heavy. My swear by, refill for years product.
4. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 245 (red) + 215 (pink)- I just picked these up two weeks ago and have used them any time I want that popsicle stained look. The color is buildable so the shades can look super subtle or bold depending on how many layers you put on. I plan on picking up more colors of this non-drying formula. I’m not a big lipstick person so this “balm” is the perfect alternative.
5. Boots No. 7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde- Blame Cara Delevigne, but now I can’t go a day without filling in my brows. I never knew how much a pencil difference could make. Those sparse areas are easy to fill in and your brows really frame your face and make such a difference. The brush on the other end helps tame stray hairs as well. Perfect!
Shop my favorites below and share with me your favorite bare beauty essentials…